Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.469 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 116% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,347 (€1,661) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (about 2 hours ago)