Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 263%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 EGP / THB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 116% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,096 (66,869 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 20,330 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)