Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45067 EGP / THB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 108% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,513 (72,143 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)