Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 263%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 427 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.522 EGP / THB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 138% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,243 (71,350 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)