Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 316%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 537 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.570 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 121% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,631 ($2,142) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)