Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 667 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36077 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 120% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,798 (Php99,226) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)