Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 605 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37837 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 167% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,672 (Php110,137) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (33 minutes ago)