Cost of living comparison between Cebu City, Philippines and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18363 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 55% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,179 (Php137,118) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)