Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.793 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 222% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 48,286 (€2,322) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $681 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (about 1 hour ago)