Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.908 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 164% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,845 (€2,145) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥250,000 (about 1 hour ago)