Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 277%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 494 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.447 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 145% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,808 (R$ 6,758) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)