Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 271%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 796 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.623 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 163% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,503 (R$ 7,026) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)