Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 670 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.153 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 146% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,915 (R$ 7,746) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)