Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 365%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 380 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.675 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 195% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,261 (€2,141) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £4,300 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)