Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 499%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.106 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 255% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 53,198 (€2,646) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)