Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 304%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.130 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 187% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 46,658 (€2,318) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)