Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 245%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.831 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 151% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,156 (R$ 6,716) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)