Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 638 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.870 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 91% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,837 (13,285 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)