Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 708 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.551 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 71% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,746 (17,895 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (34 minutes ago)