Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 632 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.879 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 137% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,510 (18,899 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 2 hours ago)