Cost of living comparison between Caruaru, Brazil and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.797 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,562 (R$ 6,280) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)