Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 465 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00615 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 82% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,249 (COL$4,434,186) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 130 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)