Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00598 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 80% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,161 (COL$4,206,810) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sunderland costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)