Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 410 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00622 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 101% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,723 (COL$5,259,738) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)