Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 390 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00622 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 50% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,039 (COL$3,867,416) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (about 2 hours ago)