Cost of living comparison between Cartagena, Colombia and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00571 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 115% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,193 (COL$5,633,268) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)