Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 932%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,659 prices entered by 396 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.812 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 440% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 87,671 (Bs 48,395) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)