Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29435 EGP / HTG
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,004 (50,973 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (43 minutes ago)