Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 268%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 359 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.327 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 90% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,173 (R$ 6,415) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 18,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)