Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 244%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.921 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 72% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,857 (R$ 5,254) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)