Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 405%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.476 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 132% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,479 (R$ 5,931) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)