Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 387%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 442 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.517 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 140% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,571 (R$ 6,085) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)