Cost of living comparison between Campo Grande, Brazil and Alexandria, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 621 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.122 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 128% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,592 (R$ 6,948) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (34 minutes ago)