Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 284%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 427 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.511 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 117% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,428 (R$ 5,521) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)