Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.511 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 115% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,191 (R$ 5,841) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 9 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (35 minutes ago)