Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 427%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.426 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 318% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 62,739 (£2,678) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 3 hours ago)