Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36077 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,292 (Php50,703) in Calapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)