Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33693 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,159 (Php56,864) in Calapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 18,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (33 minutes ago)