Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02850 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 59% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,774 (CH$904,201) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (25 minutes ago)