Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02725 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 54% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,083 (CH$846,954) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (29 minutes ago)