Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 353%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 387 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.719 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 141% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,011 (€1,979) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)