Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34653 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 60% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,393 (Php64,621) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)