Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36223 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 62% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,283 (Php72,559) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)