Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.793 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 155% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,259 (€1,840) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)