Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 329%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.055 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 211% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 50,568 (€2,521) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)