Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10662 EGP / AOA
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 118% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,689 (306,597 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (40 minutes ago)