Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10673 EGP / AOA
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 120% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,749 (288,113 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)