Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14442 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 26% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,556 (₨ 142,334) in Butwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 3 hours ago)