Cost of living comparison between Butwal, Nepal and Alexandria, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 342 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16323 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 39% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,857 (₨ 127,778) in Butwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (38 minutes ago)