Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 401 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17312 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 38% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,306 (₨ 111,518) in Butwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)