Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17527 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 27% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,067 (₨ 108,786) in Butwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)