Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 269%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01609 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 213% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 50,813 (₩3,157,474) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (24 minutes ago)