Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 276%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01619 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 207% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 49,883 (₩3,080,314) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)