Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 435 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01605 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 141% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,213 (₩2,256,639) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)