Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 277%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01636 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 200% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,996 (₩2,751,014) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (38 minutes ago)