Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 562 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.981 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 66% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,904 (5,401TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)