Cost of living comparison between Burgos, Spain and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.646 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 86% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,195 (€3,130) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)