Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.747 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 66% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,885 (﷼ 4,189) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 1,800,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,865 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,550 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Edmonton costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)