Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.693 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 36% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,408 (﷼ 4,349) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)