Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.814 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 75% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,345 (﷼ 5,681) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poznan costs 60,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)