Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 381 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.950 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 107% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,092 ($1,732) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 2 hours ago)