Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.568 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 121% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,500 (€1,763) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)