Cost of living comparison between Budapest, Hungary and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,863 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03123 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 44% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,506 (720,648 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)