Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 297%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 335 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01605 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 197% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,598 (₩2,779,149) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)