Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01394 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,455 (₩1,538,574) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (24 minutes ago)