Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,552 prices entered by 347 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.278 EGP / RON
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 84% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,834 (6,974 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 900,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)