Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 248%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 886 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.129 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 276% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 61,141 (£2,644) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)