Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41304 EGP / GMD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 72% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,892 (67,527 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)