Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37647 EGP / GMD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 137% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,861 (81,976 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 1 hour ago)