Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37566 EGP / GMD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 101% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,114 (85,487 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)