Cost of living comparison between Bridgetown, Barbados and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.900 EGP / BBD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 356% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 71,183 (7,998 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)