Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 463%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.035 EGP / BBD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 297% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 59,521 (6,588 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)