Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 767 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.630 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 91% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,546 (€1,505) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)