Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 625 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.428 EGP / RON
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 72% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,901 (6,301 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kaunas costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)