Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 314%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 410 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.310 EGP / RON
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 94% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,390 (7,051 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)