Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 235%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 469 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.479 EGP / RON
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 75% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,308 (5,874 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)