Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 576 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.278 EGP / RON
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 81% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,465 (6,887 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)