Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 593 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.293 EGP / RON
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 63% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,384 (5,680 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)