Cost of living in Brahmapur, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24878 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brahmapur (India) is 84% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,266 (₨125,676) in Brahmapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)