Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.465 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 16,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 15,689 (R 10,709) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)