Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 364 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.500 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 145% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,655 (€1,937) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Freetown costs 99,999,999,999,999,997,748,809,823,456,034,029,568 Leone (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 3,250 (20 minutes ago)