Cost of living comparison between Bonn, Germany and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.720 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 269% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 59,989 (€3,205) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)