Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 638%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 634 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.101 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 283% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 59,805 (€2,975) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (35 minutes ago)