Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 13,853 (﷼ 29,778,499) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)