Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00058 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,583 (﷼ 31,824,610) in Bojnourd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)