Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,031 (﷼ 32,303,240) in Bojnourd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)