Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.165 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 239% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 55,098 (kr 25,445) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 2 hours ago)