Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00231 EGP / SLL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 38% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,666 (8,938,928 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (37 minutes ago)