Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00223 EGP / SLL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,492 (8,728,450 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)