Cost of living comparison between Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13012 EGP / KGS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,987 (122,863 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (44 minutes ago)