Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25692 EGP / KGS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,578 (80,093 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)