Cost of living comparison between Birmingham, Alabama, United States and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.858 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 136% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,330 ($4,327) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)