Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 18,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 15,196 (﷼ 32,560,457) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)