Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00058 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,429 (﷼ 24,868,144) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)