Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 17,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 13,987 (﷼ 32,944,622) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (about 1 hour ago)