Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.082 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,562 (RM4,548) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)