Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.525 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,788 (RM3,931) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Celaya costs Mex$ 300,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $45 (27 minutes ago)