Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.548 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 23% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,429 (RM4,052) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (32 minutes ago)