Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.178 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 25% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,060 (RM3,605) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (23 minutes ago)