Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.233 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 32% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,845 (RM4,688) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (42 minutes ago)