Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 761%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 538 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.610 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 315% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 53,934 ($3,063) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)